Club near Seattle, WA (was "RE: SPL 310")

To: "'Greg Gill'" <greg@anawakening.com>,
Subject: Club near Seattle, WA (was "RE: SPL 310")
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 23:02:39 -0700
Greg,

There are quite a few roadster people in the Puget Sound area, but the
majority appear to not be joiners. There are several of us that belong to
the Northwest Datsun Enthusiasts (NWDE pronounced "nude"). The club meets
every third Friday at the Round Table in Bellevue (near Overlake Shopping
Center). You don't have to be a member to attend the meetings. More info
here:

<http://www.nwde.org>

The July & August meetings are when the most roadsters show up as even
non-members make an effort to come. I think the most roadsters we had at one
time was six.

Another roadster resource is the 311s.org website: <http://www.311s.org>

Ummmmm, what is "railing?"

                    `  ___  '