CarNight - SOCAL - Van Nuys June 28 2007

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: CarNight - SOCAL - Van Nuys June 28 2007
From: "peter harrison" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:59:21 -0700
For those of you not familiar with CarNight, this is a loose assembly of
gearheads (mostly) who get together every thursday night (for the last 11
years or so) at various places around the southland - mostly in LA area
(duarte, canoga park, tujunga, gardena)
Turn up, look at what people bring ( you never know what will turn up) talk
cars, enjoy some bbq, enjoy some wine( or not) and then go home.
I am having one at my home on the above date and you are all welcome.
Check out CARNIGHT.ORG for details or send me an email at
granvillecomputing@hotmail.com

Just another aspect of owning a neat automobile.

Hope to see some of you here

Peter

TOAD SAN 70 SPL