Monte Carlo Roadsters

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Monte Carlo Roadsters
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 12:20:20 EDT
Dear All

Fairlady.org's June 'Image of the Month' is a rare promo image of  Hannu
Mikkola's low windshield 2000 from the 1968 Monte Carlo Rally.

Visit: _http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/June2007.htm_
(http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/June2007.htm)

>From the other thread, I'm pretty sure that the Provence Moulage resin  kit
of the 1969 Monte 2000 is 1/43. I think it was cast from an  amazing Japanese
white metal kit by Cam Corporation, which changes hands  for a lot of money in
Japan. The place I got my PM model no longer stocks  them, which is a shame
because the model is definitely better than the  image.

Best regards from England.

Rob