Datsun in the dishwasher

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun in the dishwasher
From: Brian Reynolds <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 21:19:36 -0400 (EDT)
For anyone interested in this tidbit, I took a chance and discovered that
it IS possible to put the front turn signal lenses/chrome in the
dishwasher without harming the plastic or chrome. However, this was
without the heat drying cycle, and I wiped the water off the chrome right
away. It was fantastic for getting the crud out of that groove between the
lense and the chrome. They look like new! I imagine this would work with
other trim parts as well.

-Brian
Toronto

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca