SHASTA REGISTRATION AND OTHER INFO

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: SHASTA REGISTRATION AND OTHER INFO
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:17:11 -0700
BlankI have just finished posting a registration form and activity
information for the 2007 Shasta meet on www.nowroc.org.  Click on the
CALENDAR page to access this information.

YOUR REGISTRATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY JUNE 25 IF YOU WANT TO AVOID AN EXTRA
$5.00 FEE.

If you think you have made reservations at the Mountain Aire Lodge or the
Strawberry Inn you should know that these motels have been sold and ALL
existing reservations have been cancelled.  There is a link to more
information about this change posted on the CALENDAR page.

The CALENDAR page includes a lot of information about lodging in the area,
and the notice about the sale mentioned above has comments about alternative
lodging choices.

This year I created a page where you may post your travel plans.  This was
done in the hope that people can see who is coming their way and form
caravans for the trip to Shasta.  The link is near the bottom of the
information on the CALENDAR page.  Send me your travel info and I will add
it to the list.

Here's looking to see you in Shasta.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.nowroc.org
http://www.datsun2000.com

PS: If you think your car is too ugly for Shasta, bring it on.  Mr. Hyde is
no beauty queen.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]