Speed bleeders (was "RE: Brake Part")

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speed bleeders (was "RE: Brake Part")
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:06:49 -0700
In case you want to go with the speed bleeders - from 311s.org:

Speed bleeders replace the existing bleeders. They have a one way valve
built in them which makes bleeding brakes a breeze. They are 3/8" x 24 TPI
thread. Speedbleeders part number is SB3824 for both front and rear. You can
visit their website to read more or order them by clicking  here! There is
one gotcha though. On the front brakes there is a small ball bearing that
must be removed in order for the speed bleeder to fit properly. Use a small
magnet to remove the ball bearing and you should be good to go.

Cheers.

Pete