Banged up but low rust late model body shell and frame FREE

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Banged up but low rust late model body shell and frame FREE
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:44:15 -0700
Located in the Sacramento CA area.

I'm forced to decide which projects to hold on to and which
to move away from, and my spare carcass is going to have to
go away...

What I'm offering up is a low rust late model body shell (1969).
It's taken a lot of dents and dings along the way, but no metal
has been torn or severely folded or rusted out. It is by NO means
a turnkey body, but it may be useful to the right person that is
skilled in the art of sheet metal.

Rather than bore most of the list, contact me directly and I'll
bore you personally with the details. It's actually a rolling frame
and body right now, and the frame needs to go too (I'd like to
save steering/suspension/rear end but hey we can talk...). The
VIN unfortunately is trapped in CA DMV paperwork hell.

Write for details, pictures, whatever. I don't wanna chop it and
haul it off but I will if I must - to that end, are there certain
'cut points' that will allow me to preserve floor pans or trunk
area or door pillars or whatever for someone?

If you're truly interested in a project body, write me. Write
me now. I'm motivated!

Did I mention it's free? But in the spirit of full disclosure,
I don't think it's that good of a bargain at that price :-)

-- John
     John F Sandhoff sandhoff@csus.edu  Sacramento, CA

p.s. if anyone would like to mirror this posting to the 311s
forum, please do. If I even have a logon over there, I have no
idea what my password is...

Oh... Did I mention it's free?