Lost Keys

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lost Keys
From: "angelot" <angelot@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:57:49 -0400
I want to thank all you great people out there who had suggestions for me to
get my car going.  What a great thing this web site is!!!

Like I said in my original post, I feel stupid for misplacing my keys.  It
turns out my wife  moved them  but she had a senior moment and
did not remember that she had moved them.   I found them hanging on a hook
in the garage in an area that I would never have thought
to look.   Irony is that I passed that hook a hundred times and didn't see
them.  (Another senior having a moment)
I again thank you all.  And I do hope we did not compromise the safety of
our precious little machines by discussing "hot wiring"
I apologize for my panicky behavior and again thank you all for your offers
of help.

Angelo Teti