Radio & possible Fuel Pump

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Radio & possible Fuel Pump
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:29:56 -0700
I am looking for an AM/FM Radio for my 1966 1600. No cassette player, no
fancy fangeled in puts or outlets, just a simple radio.
Anyone have one they are not using and want to get rid of to free up space?
Can't be to big, needs to fit.
I think I may also be in need of a fuel pump. Looks like it was by-passed
and had an electric one hooked up, which seems to be going out.

Can anyone help with either of these???

Chris
-- --
'66 1600
This is my second Fairlday...I'm married to the first one.