Road Trip 2007

To: "Datsun Club" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road Trip 2007
From: "Jim svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:57:43 -0700
Hi All,
We just got back two days 800 miles WOW all top down!!

Intinerary:

Left Pacifica CA. early Saturday am, crossed the bay bridge, up Hwy 80 and
then we saw another silver roaster with a bicycle on the back and top up going
into Sac. Couldn't catch up because there was a cop between us doing the speed
limit (Hmmm), Anybody on the list? Did you have a good time? Anyway back to
our trip, we stayed on 80 'til we got to Truckee. Took 89 north to Indian
Falls and Hwy 70. While we were on Hwy 89 we ran into this guy who just bought
a "66 Datsun Race Car" that he has just started restoring. Said he knew Mike
Young and he said he knew Skidmark and had his old car. Went south thru
Oroville to Marysville . Went west on Hwy 20, thru Yuba City to Williams where
we spent the nite. Ate, drank and swam in the pool. then died (400 miles!)
Next morning went west on 20 winding past Clear Lake, Mendocino Lake and thru
Willits on to Fort Bragg. South on Hwy 1 thru Manchester and somewhere around
Gualala we found another roadster going north (bright red/nice looking) anyone
on the list? From Bodega Bay to Tomales Bay to a place called Tony's. (this is
the BEST bar-b-qued oysters on the planet). Went to Stinson's Beach, Muir
Woods to Mill Valley across the Golden Gate to home.

And here are the pics, http://community.webshots.com/user/svedise.

Jim and Susan Svedise
70 2000