NOS front fenders and doorposts going on ebay

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOS front fenders and doorposts going on ebay
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:26:23 -0400
I'm planning to list one NOS LF fender 1969, 2 NOS RF fenders also 1969, and
1 NOS RF fender 1968 could also be used on '69 if you make a cutout for the
side marker light. the auctions will be for 5 days beginning tomorrow
evening and ending around 6-7 pm Pacific time on Sunday. my intention is to
list them at a buy it now price of $500 apiece- if anyone wants to get a
jump on the auctions, send me an e-mail offline or give me a call
540-635-5752 also will be listing a pair of NOS door posts, probably even
more scarce than the fenders :-)

Craig