Best Way To Sell My Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Best Way To Sell My Roadster
From: junk4us@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:23:39 +0000
This is to those who have bought or sold Datsun Roadsters in the past.   I find
myself driving my roadster less and less and  have decided to sell.  How can I
figure how much to sell it for and what is the best way to advertise it.  I
live in a rural area and the local paper has maybe 20k readers, but I do live
within an hour of Sacramento and about two and a half hours from San Francisco.
 Where would be the best places to advertise?  Newspaper, Internet, wheel and
deals?

Thanks for your help.
John