Re: sheetmetal on ebay, 1955 Renault CV4 question

To: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: sheetmetal on ebay, 1955 Renault CV4 question
From: Dave Corbitt <DCorbitt77@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:13:32 -0400
Craig,

It's 4CV, not CV4. The Lane Motor Museum in Nashville has one in their
collection. You can see a description and picture of it here:

http://www.lanemotormuseum.org/show_vehicle.php?veh=RENAULT4CVB1960

If you search Google for Renault 4CV you'll get lots of hits of pages
with pictures. Maybe your spelling of the model was why you couldn't
find anything.
Hope this helps.

Dave Corbitt
Summit, NJ