RE: Gas Tank Flush - Good shop in AZ

To: fairlady66@gmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gas Tank Flush - Good shop in AZ
From: "Karl Payne" <karlepayne@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:37:41 -0700
Chris,
If you can ship it, send it to AZ and use these guys:

Redi Strip of Phoenix
(480) 968-9702
103 S River Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281

They did a great job for me when I did the fuel pump upgrade for my
roadster.

Karl

>Hey all,
>I live in Riverside California. I just dropped my gas tank. It is full of
>crap. Cloging up my fuel filter, the gas is all muddy. There is rust and
>varnish glore.  I need to know sources for getting this chemically cleaned
>or boiled out. I know most radiator shops don't boil these any more and
>don't deal in gas tanks much due to our great EPA. So who do you suggest I
>get this to for a good flushing?
>
>Chris

Picture this  share your photos and you could win big!
http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us