Dang! Broke it

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dang! Broke it
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:47:02 -0700
Hey all,
Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions about getting my Tank treated.
I droped my tank, got a Radiator shop in Colton to Chem treat it for me. The
Fire Department does not allow anyone in Riverside to do it anymore. In the
process of dropping the tank, I soaked the strap hooks in penitrating fliud
and it did not help, one snapped (I was not blessed by this...).  Anyone
happen to have a couple? I have teenagers I can trade or money.  I think one
is more legal then the other.
Chris
--
'66 1600