Question on Dashboard replacement

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question on Dashboard replacement
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:34:48 -0700
Greetings y'all,
I have a 1966 1600 SPL311. The dash is really messed up, not sure a Cap will
do the trick.  To replace the plastic pad the goes around the dash interment
panel, is it really difficult? the bottom is pretty much freed up, how the
the rest come off? it looks like there are a few screws in front but there
has to be more to it. Is there a website that gives details like
sportsimports has?  The Datsun shop manual does not address this.

Chris
--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA