Re: More CA18 pictures

To: jda@srv.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More CA18 pictures
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:45:20 +0000
I use to have frame off photos of Guys project somewhere. Was the yellow car
he built a CA18 as well. I haven't seen that car in at least 8 years.  Guy
was using the SDS system on the green car.
I was at his old house with a freind years ago when they dicussed the use of
the SDS engine management system.

Mike

>From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
>To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: More CA18 pictures
>Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:39:37 -0700
>
>The SDS engine management system also uses a 9 pin connector
>for their proprietary handheld tuning input box that talks to their ECU.
>
>John Atchison
>Half Fast Racing
>Idaho Falls
>69 2000
>67.5 SPL/SR20DET
>
>At 11:08 AM 6/30/2007, Daryl Smith wrote:
>>Gordon Wrote:
>>" and the 9-pin connector on the center console for hooking up a laptop
>>for tuning. "
>>
>>The only system I've seen so far that uses a DB-9 Connector for tuning is
>>the Megasquirt.
>>Is that what he is using for his engine management system?
>>

>>Daryl

Picture this  share your photos and you could win big!
http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us