RE: steering wheels

To: "'steven boortz'" <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>, "'roadsters'"
Subject: RE: steering wheels
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:48:30 -0700
Another place to check is the 311s.org forums (yeah...yeah...I sound like a
broken record). I went to the forum Search:

<http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/search.php>

And entered "grant adapter" (without the quotes), clicked the "Search for
all items" radio button, and then the SEARCH button. Came up with 10 topic
hits that may or may not answer your question.

Cheers.

Pete