FW: Soon to be available

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Soon to be available
From: "ron.young" <ron.young@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:49:44 -0700
My name is Ron Young and I have been "lurking" on the list for a couple of
years now.  I am the Director of Marketing at Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa,
CA.  In September of '05, Mark Ranauro, General Manager of Connell Nissan,
bought a very straight and complete 1968 Datsun 2000 Roadster.  His intent
was to eventually do a ground up restoration on the vehicle. It would then
be a companion to the fully restored 1958 Datsun 1200 that sits on our
showroom floor.  Well, things have changed.

We are expanding and making a lot of changes at our dealership.  We are
moving out of a rented facility which included a huge indoor storage
facility.  The changes are good but we lose the indoor facility in the
process.  Mark is not ready to restore the Roadster and with no place to
keep it, the best thing is to sell it.

Here is the little bit that I know about the vehicle:

*       Runs great

*       Complete

*       Has hardtop

*       Exterior is white

*       Was driven from its previous home in Santa Barbara to Costa Mesa

*       Has been driven very little since

*       Nissan Master Technicians will go over it before it is sold to make
sure everything is in running order and the brakes, etc. are good.

*       Very nice daily driver

*       Paid $6,351 in Sept. '05 on EBay

If you want to know more, please contact me.  I will be getting pictures and
more info next week.  This is a great opportunity for someone.

Thanks for reading this.

Ron Young
Dana Point