Re: Barn find/treasure

To: Ritchie Labate <rlabate@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Barn find/treasure
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:27:22 -0500
It seems that these cars were put in the barn by an auto
dealer/enthusiast who still owns them. See
http://www.jasononcars.com/review/more-information-on-the-portuguese-barn-find/
But this article could be bogus also!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Ritchie Labate:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001