Help! Ok, My Bad...

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help! Ok, My Bad...
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:40:18 -0700
Well, I goofed.  Installed a radio today, something I have done a million
times. Grounded a hot wire, got a few sparks nothing that caused me to say
"Oops". However I did notice that my turn signals are not working, I have
head lights and radio though. I pulled fuses, very dirty and hard to see if
blown. So, I replaced them all.  Here is the My Bad part, in pulling out a
fuse I grounded and made more sparks, now I have no head lights, no turn
signals, no stop lights and all the fuses are good... Is there a relay(s)
that I might have blown somewhere?  Radio is still working  :o)

Chris

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA