RE: 1960's Roadster

To: <Lindosojosss@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1960's Roadster
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:18:23 -0700
Luis,

If the data plate is not above the firewall under the hood you can find the
serial number on the top of the frame on the right side around the area of
the front suspension. It may be hard to see, but it is there.

You can visit www.311s.org for information about serial numbers and model
years. Don't forget to register you car on their registry while you are
there.

Michael Spreadbury is the guy to see about an SR20 conversion:

http://zparts.com/showcase/msSR20swap1/index.htm

Enjoy the ride.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde