RE: Work has begun

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Work has begun
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:33:22 -0700
FYI: Classicfairlady.com has been offline until last week when I notified
the site owner that it was down. The Gallery is still not working properly
with no known "it'll be fixed" date.

Regardless, please document the swap and take copious pics. We'd still love
to have the info in the Engine Swap section on 311s.org.

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 SPL311