1600 Radiator for sale, cheap

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net:autox.team.net <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 Radiator for sale, cheap
From: Dave Corbitt <DCorbitt77@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:37:43 -0400
I got no response when I posted this recently so will try one more time
before taking it to ebay. I have a good radiator for a 1600 Roadster
that is sitting in my garage. It was fine when I pulled it out of my
2000 and replaced it with a correct 2000 radiator before I sold the car
a few months back. So anyone out there who needs a good radiator for a
1600, contact me and lets make a deal. I'm on the East Coast in Summit,
NJ for local pick up info.

Dave Corbitt
77 Winchip Road
Summit, NJ 07901