RE: 69 1600 for sale in Illinois

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: 69 1600 for sale in Illinois
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 8:37:22 -0700
I had noticed that 68/69 business as well. I thought about bugging the owner
for more pictures to see if I could tell if the car was unrestored or not but
decided not to waste my time on something, that, if I bought it, I better be
able to live in it because my wife would make that suggestion in no uncertain
terms!

My part car was registered (at one point) as a 69. When the guy told me on the
phone that it was a 69, I had visions of tear drop lights dancing in my head.
But alas, no tears, on the car any way. ;-)

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning