1964 Datsun Roadster 1500 , Convertible, Clean CA Title

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1964 Datsun Roadster 1500 , Convertible, Clean CA Title
From: Lindosojosss@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:57:21 EDT
Hi guys and girls,

Just to let you know I am selling my 1964 1500, it's on ebay for sale but  if
anybody wants it I can hook you up before it sells on ebay. My reserve is 800
 , the body is clean and ready to be restored. I was going to finish it but I
 found a car far worst that needs my love. Plus it was ready to be scrapped.
Luckily with the help of Pete I found what year it was. It is badly burnt but
 she looked at me with those droopy headlights and I rescued her. She is
sitting in my driveway right now. If you guys want to check her out email me
and
I'll send you some pictures.
Thanks for your help guys and girls,
Luis Peqa
Oxnard, CA, USA
_www.PENALUIS.com_ (http://www.PENALUIS.com)

    VIN Number:
SPL310-3-01516 C

_http://motors.listings.ebay.com/_Cars-Trucks_Datsun_W0QQa39Z10302QQa41ZQ2d24
QalistZa39Q2ca41QQcurcatZtrueQQfromZR42QQgcsZ13QQpfidZ2473QQsacatZ6001QQsatit
eZQQsocmdZListingItemListQQsofocusZpf_
(http://motors.listings.ebay.com/_Cars-Trucks_Datsun_W0QQa39Z10302QQa41ZQ2d24
QQalistZa39Q2ca41QQcurcatZtrueQQfromZR42
QQgcsZ13QQpfidZ2473QQsacatZ6001QQsatitleZQQsocmdZListingItemListQQsofocusZpf)