Dead computer--not OT

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dead computer--not OT
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 5:56:16 -0700
Hi all.

I got up this morning to pull some last minute information off of the web and
then start the installation of my new 60 amp alt. One of my kids left her ipod
plugged into the (main homework, etc) computer last night for charging, shut
down the machine and now it won't boot up and I lost everything I haven't
backed up to my external hard drive.

Now I get to do the fresh re-install of windows XP that I have been putting
off.

While I mess with fixing our main computer, can I get you folks to send me
Roadster links such as clubs, vendor, etc. I know that I can get the vendors
lists from the club sites, but I like to have the club sites saved as well as
what ever else I (used to) have.

TIA

Justifying my IT student loans as I type this,

Tim--
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning