Re: Cool Gear Ratio Calculator

To: twobeaners@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Cool Gear Ratio Calculator
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:27:24 GMT
Ah, I don't think this is correct. On the way to and from Shasta I cruised at
about 4000 rpms in 5th gear with my speedo reading 90mph... I know it is
closer to 80-85mph.  I have a 3.9 rear end.  3200 rpms was 70mph with a 3.7
according to the old Road and Track articles I have seen.  Any comments, cause
I really would like to know what speed I am traveling at!  I have changed the
trans speedo gear, but my speedo is still wrong, probably due to having been
rebuilt with used parts.
Greg Burrows
67 2000

-- "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hey!
Where'd that come from! * # %  ?    How long has that been there?  :-)
Mike H.