Re: [Roadsters] Bolt Pattern - Same as a 280Z?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Bolt Pattern - Same as a 280Z?
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:13:46 -0500
its not just the bolt pattern, the size of the center hole is also important.?
I bought a mini at a junkyard that fit on the rears fine, but did not clear the
front hub, so be aware.? Of course if a front went one could move a rear to the
front and put the mini on the back, but that's too much work.

Gary C