Re: [Roadsters] X-Country

To: "peter harrison" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>, "datsun"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] X-Country
From: "Richard Brown" <reblues@reblues.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:30:46 -0500
Peter,

I apologize for hijacking your message.  Driving a roadster cross country is
great fun.  It sounds like you had a great trip and I'm sure met some great
people.  Almost every stop for gas or rest break results in a conversation
about the car with someone.  I envy your Miata seats. With the aid of a
small pillow the roadster seats aren't to bad.  I am sorry I wasn't in the
area or I would have driven down for your visit with Brad & Gayle in
Montgomery.

What gas mileage did you get?  How did the heater work?

Come on out for The Mitty at Road Atlanta the end of April.  We will swap
some stories.

Richard Brown