Re: [Roadsters] Tall Windshield Factory Hardtop

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Tall Windshield Factory Hardtop
From: "Mark Miller" <markmiller@threeboysfarm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:12:24 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: The Millers [mailto:themillers@threeboysfarm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 9:19 PM
To: 'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'
Subject: RE: Tall Windshield Factory Hardtop

Leading apology: I sent this (to the wrong address and from the wrong
address) and it bounced so am trying it again.  If it shows up twice (or
more): sorry.

Eric A. Isaacson wrote:
<<<After searching through 10+ years of Roadster list emails, one may only
conclude that the Factory Hardtops are extremely rare and nearly impossible
to obtain.  Nevertheless, I'd like to buy one.  It also appears that there
have been some effort to reproduce the Factory Hardtops as well.  A
reproduction in the factory style would be fantastic.  What is the latest
hardtop news...anyone?

I have a factory hardtop originally from Japan on my 69 2000.  If there is a
serious effort to remanufacture this top please contact me if
measuring/using it as a mold would help.

Mark Miller
Sebastopol, Ca