[Roadsters] 1500 Fairlady enthusiast needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, wycroc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Roadsters] 1500 Fairlady enthusiast needed
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:57:11 EST
I have hit the wall with too many projects (personal and business) and have
decided I need to consolidate things so I am offering TWO for the price of
one.  Two FAIRLADY roadsters (yes the original 1500's).

1963 SPL310-3-00161C and 1964 SPL310-01289.  The '63 is stamped as a  '64,
but is the 86th one produced in '63, and one of the earliest Fairlady
roadsters
around that is restorable.  The Roadster Registry has only 12  '63's showing,
this is one of the rarest / earliest in the  world.

I bought the '64 as parts car to have the missing items such as the  trim
molding, the rear third seat, spare motor, bumpers and  more.  I have acquired
an
original single side draft manifold/carb which as  I understand, there were
only 300 production single carb models made and many  (such as this car) was
converted to dual carbs (see the dash plate).   Single Carb model HP rating is
77 HP and duals show as 85 for the 1500.   This manifold is truly rare too.

If you know anyone who is into Fairlady's anywhere in the  world, I want to
find a home that will bring back to original state  similar to my other single
carb '63 that I have had for 20 plus years.

I will talk price once I have found a true enthusiast.  To view both  cars,
go to _http://www.wycroc.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org) , click on  THE GANG, and
scroll  down to GARY LASATER.  Click and scroll down  past the yellow '69
2000.

Please forward this to anyone you might know who has interest.  Thanks  for
helping keep the true grandfather of the 1600 and 2000 alive and showing up  on
the road and putting the other Euro-roadsters (MG's, Austins, Triumphs) in
their place (behind - way behind).

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding  member _www.wycroc.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963  SPL310-300161C