Re: [Roadsters] hardtop

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] hardtop
From: "John Klingman" <jklingman@stny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 23:28:39 -0500
 We bought a high windshield hard top from Craig Halsted and he brought it to
the Glen last Sept , we put it on Spike for the trip home so some people have
seen it. The top is fiber glass, inside is hard cream colored small diamond
embossed pattern, outside is black  padded vinyl-like skin in pseudo reptile,
no side windows, back is raked with glass window, stainless steel trim all
around. It is an easy install and fits perfectly. I have no idea who made it
but it is a good looking hard top, really reminds me of a mid '60's Mercedes
230SL top. If anyone knows anything about this top we would like to know. If
you want to see a picture e-mail me off list.
    John and Gloria Klingman
    Sidney, NY '68 2000 aka Spike