[Roadsters] FW: final stages of u20 install (need help)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (roadster list)
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: final stages of u20 install (need help)
From: toolmansj2@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:16:51 +0000
From: toolmansj2@comcast.net
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (roadster list)
Subject: final stages of u20 install (need help)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:14:55 +0000

I am finally getting engine components on my fresh u20, like many of us here I
have never seen the engine installed and operational. I bought this car as a
pile of parts.Was wondering if someone has some good close up engine compatment
pics that would show the fuel line routing to the SUs where do you actually run
the lines. Does the hose just dangle around the front or how are they held in
place. I have looked at many pics but cant find the right pics.4 or 5 pics
pics of the same engine compartment (different angles)would be ideal.
Thanks Alot Shaun Jones Tracy Ca