[Roadsters] Soft Top Install

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Soft Top Install
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:58:06 -0800
Hey List,
I recall hearing that there was someone in Vista, CA that could help me. I
need to have the new soft top put on it's frame. I don't mind driving the
Roadster to Vista to have this done, would be better if there was someone
closer but that will do for me.  I would like someone that has an
appreciation for the cars and know what they are doing when it comes to the
soft top on a roadster.  I have had one guy here in the Riverside area want
$500 to do this and that is with me supplying the top.

So any help would be appreciated.

Chris

--
'66 1600