Re: [Roadsters] Alternate replacement windshield idea

To: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Alternate replacement windshield idea
From: Phill Brook <fairlady@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:32:46 +1100
I've seen a few nudge bars but no roo bars on Aussie roadsters.
Unless you catch them mid-jump, kangaroo damage is usually below
windscreen height.  An Aussie driving hint: never it a wombat, it
will take out your whole front end.

I don't know if any of you guys (and gals) have seen the Renault
Spider. The normal version had a windscreen but the motorsport
version had an interesting air diverter on the cowl, that directed a
wall of air about where the screen would be, which stopped lot of
buffeting and bugs (no buffett of bugs :-) )

Wikipedia entry with a pics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renault_Spider

Phil B