[Roadsters] 2000 Solex Carb expert, rebuilder?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 2000 Solex Carb expert, rebuilder?
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:41:49 -0500
My 2000 Solex carbs (old style) are making Skip Miller in Pasadena crazy, he
can't get the front one to work properly.? Anyone know an expert in the Los
Angeles area to deal with it, or have a front one that works to sell to me, or
have some other ideas?

Or does someone have a manifold, linkage, air cleaner?and set of 2000 SUs to
sell?

Gary C
68 2000 solex
66 1600