Re: [Roadsters] cowl drain hose

To: Richard Brown <reblues@reblues.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] cowl drain hose
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:04:37 -0600
That may be the hose I bought some years ago. It's still sitting in the
trunk waiting for me to get time to work on the engine. If need be I can
check to see what it is. I seem to recall it being an upper radiator
from a Subaru, but I can't remember.

When my original hose rotted I installed 2 rubber plumbing expansion
plugs in the the holes to close them off. It's been that way for about 8
years and works fine. When water builds up under the cowl, the first
corner you go round pushes the water out of the depression and out into
the fender.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Richard Brown:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001