[Roadsters] Steven Boortz' castoffs. - FREE

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Steven Boortz' castoffs. - FREE
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:10:52 -0800
Hi list,

I picked up the stuff that Steven was offering for free and I have a couple of
bits I don't want, but the deal was all or nothing.

So available:

1) Rear bumper (not sure year) but it is completely flat on the top (like the
1970) with the holes for the license lamp (i.e. not recessed) - also has 3
brackets ISO the 2 that my 1970 uses. Straight, except for crease in center -
surface rust - slight pitting - I have seen far worse coming up beautifully.

2) 3 overriders - with various levels of minor-medium creasing - but look to
be otherwise in good shape

3) 2 early seats (i.e. no headrest) - tatty, need recovering - seats slides
work though and has all the chrome trim/knobs.

There is a possibility that the roll bar that came with the lot may not work
with my Miata seats, but since that will require some time to see if it indeed
does, will surface later on.

So, since Steven gave them to me, I am offering them to the list for FREE

You don't have to take the lot - just what you want.

I am in Van Nuys, CA - can't give pix since my new computer is down and my old
one (current) cannot communicate w/USB Ports.

The seats will be thrown away - less the runners - within two weeks - I will
keep the overriders/rear bumper for now - but cannot guarantee their
lifespan.

Peter
1970 SPL311U 'Eliza' (TOAD SAN)