[Roadsters] Free Hard Top

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Free Hard Top
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:20:19 -0800
Hey y'all,
I have a Hard Top for a Low Windshield FREE for the taking. This was given
to me and I decided to keep the one I have, so I am passing it on to someone
in the Roadster community that would like it. Here is the deal though, if
you decide not to keep it you can't sell it, you have to pass it on. Or if
you want this top to replace the one you have you have to pass you old one
on.

This Top has the Glass Rear Window and Glass Side Port Windows. The top is
in good shape. It needs to be prettied up and some new rubber.
If you would like I have pictures I can email. You have to be willing to
pick it up in Riverside California.

~Chris

--
'66 1600