[Roadsters] Update and East Coast Roadsters new products

To: " Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] Update and East Coast Roadsters new products
From: "dave" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 00:24:01 -0500
Just an Update, New Email,  <>
The old email,  <>
still works too, this just makes it easier to keep track of correspondence.

I have some new items to add. Custom fit plug wires, a variety of styles.

Stock style 7mm wire sets, Points or Electronic, all styles $30.00
USA Made, all black very stock
Beck Arnley premium Blue wires, nice, most are all blue, a few with black
Autolite Premium, grey with black boots

I got a special purchace on the Beck Arnleys, have 25 sets ready to ship. It
may be a one time purchace.
The black and grey are in stock, a few of each, and I can get more.

I also have a variety of high performance Accell and Mallory, Black, Red, or
Blue. Staight or angle distributor boots. LHD and RHD. Each set is custom
made to order. 8MM std supression$45.00- Spiral Core 8mm $55.00

Coils for EI distributors, either style $40.00
Black with tan top, 40.000v
Chrome with red top Mallory 45,000v

By the way, I'm looking for Roadster cores, Contact me if you want to clean
off the spare parts shelf.

Dave Brisco

Datsun-roadsters mailing list