Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Happenings in Japan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Happenings in Japan
From: "hallosb@juno.com" <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 04:06:50 GMT
I noticed they don't have caps on their wheels, either. I think it looks
better that way. I never really liked the Panasport plastic caps.  They stick
out too far.  As long as the dust covers on your front wheel bearings aren't
too beat up, I think it looks better without them.
Dan McHatton
'66 1600
Most of them are running RS Watanabe, Black Racing, or similar JDM wheels.