Re: [Roadsters] Solvang Caravans

To: <solex675@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Solvang Caravans
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 23:16:59 -0500
Andrew/Linda,

There are at least five of us who are planning to drive from San Diego/Vista
up to Solvang on Friday.  Paul Gabriel of El Cajon is the ring leader, I
believe.  Three of us are from Indiana.  I bought a '67-1/2 from Paul, and
will be picking that car up.  There are also two guys from Indianapolis who
have cars at Les Cannaday's in Vista.  We should be able to coordinate some
how.

Paul,

Can you weigh in on this?

Gary