[Roadsters] Free parts are taken, but cool motorcycle OT

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Free parts are taken, but cool motorcycle OT
From: "Ken & Tammy Williams" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:36:27 -0500
Hey everybody,
Tim is getting the transmission parts.  The bonus is that he lives near and I
don't have to package them.  Thanks Tim.

Off topic, but pretty cool if you are into such things.  My Dad works for an
auctioneer in Kansas.  They have an auction this weekend.  There are many old
cars, trucks, engines and the usual farm auction stuff.  And, an original '49
Harley panhead.  The odometer shows 1800 miles, hasn't seen the light of day
since the late 70's.  Interested?  I thought it would make a great gift to
yours truly, but my Dad just laughed.  Cool photos at
http://www.thummelauction.com
Ken