[Roadsters] FW: datsun ebay question / 61/67 1600 Roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: datsun ebay question / 61/67 1600 Roadster
From: "Seth Asher" <sasher@olympiawest.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:20:32 -0400
Hi Roadsterites, due to good positive responses to my question, I am
posting the link to my auction.  Within the next couple days, I'll be
updating the auction with my more youtubes. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/67-61-P-type-Datsun-Fairlady-Roadster-Con
vertible_W0QQitemZ330224675726QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330224675726

Unless anyone objects, I'll post it again the weekend the auction's
going to end.  I think this is a really nice example of a 1600 I have,
so if anyone knows of someone interested in one or has been encouraging
his or her friend to buy one, please forward the link to them.  It would
be easy to ship this California car anywhere in the country.

Thanks for all your help.

Seth