Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 2, Issue 146

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 2, Issue 146
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:34:18 -0400
It's pretty simple, IMHO  VIN number, obvious.  Even if that was
changed, I would make a 99% sure guess that dual master cylinders didn't
exist in 1961, and nether did an aluminum head for these motors.  so,
either ignorance or intentional misstatements on the description.

Buyer beware and if you don't do the research, deserve what you get.

On a good note, I like the tan interior, and if it is as described,
aside from the prototype fairytale, might be a great car for $3000.oo. I
wouldn't buy it sight unseen, but a good look over would confirm
condition.  This whole prototype thing might backfire on him...If people
think it's BS, less bidders, lower price, someone may get a deal.  Have
DMV correct the typo, all good.

Dave Brisco
ECR