Re: [Roadsters] datsun ebay question

To: sasher@olympiawest.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] datsun ebay question
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 09:03:15 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2008 8:49:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sasher@olympiawest.com writes:

Can  anyone tell me not just the rule of the group, but whether it
generally  annoys people, when users send a link to their auction site
when they are  selling their Fairlady Roadster?

If it would generally be OK with  everyone, I am auctioning my car on
eBay, it's a really nice car and I  would like to let the group know by
sending the  link.

As far as I'm concerned, link away. Those of us who are concidered vendors
are supposed to limit ourselves to one commercial post per month. As long as we
 don't get buried with them I don't see a problem.

keith