[Roadsters] rebuilding fiberglass seat bottom

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] rebuilding fiberglass seat bottom
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 16:22:25 EDT
Hey Roadsterites -

I have a '64 Fairlady roadster I am starting to rebuild and the back of the
fiberglass seat bottom has been broken off, so the seat sits in a major
reclining mode.  The entire top section of the bucket has broken off, but
still
have the piece that runs completely across the back.

Wondering if it is better to restore the seat bucket or find another (any
offers).  It is the driver's side seat.

Also, the seat rails are pretty groady, so I might be in the market for a
couple pair.

Ideas or offer's are greatly appreciated.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C (Single  Carb)
1963 SPL310-00289B (Single Carb)