[Roadsters] Yesterdays Bar B-Q

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Yesterdays Bar B-Q
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:07:57 -0700
For all you that could not make the Bar B-Q we had yesterday and for those
that did, we had a great time. We had close to 30 people come through at
sometime during the day. Those that were not Roadster owners were Roadster
lovers.

Seven awesome cars came out and lined up on the curb making it a great
time.  Some owners we had known and some of you we just met and really
enjoyed our time with  you.  There were so many people we are sorry if we
did not get to visit each of as we would have liked to.  We did try our best
to make the rounds and make everyone feel welcomed. If we missed you were
truly sorry, we hope you still had a good time.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Here is a link for the pictures I took at the Bar B-Q, if you took pictures
if you can email them to me and I will post them in the same album.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563019851ovcgIp?vhost=good-times

See you In Solvang!

Chris & Christy Breyer

--