[Roadsters] Outlook Express Backups (Semi-OT)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Outlook Express Backups (Semi-OT)
From: "hallosb@juno.com" <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 04:11:43 GMT
It's not really off topic, if it saves anyone's Roadster email.  I would be
devastated.
If you run a search on "*.dbx", you will find all your Outlook Express
folders.  For example, "Sent Items.dbx". Copy and save all your dbx files to a
backup thumb drive or CD.  That way, if the files get corrupted, you can
re-load them and restore all your mail.
Same goes for Outlook except, the file extension is "pst".
If this is all Chinese, then contact me off list and I'll try to help.
Dan McHatton
'66 1600